To all who are interested. I've signed up to cpd23, an online professional development course in order to update some ICT skills with new applications. Our new school, Bedford Girls' School will be launching officially in September 2011 and I would like to use my blog and other applications as a way of connecting to the student body in a space that they understand, available 24/7.
Hi Sue,
ReplyDeleteGood to see you have joined the course, I'm doing it as well as Wise Owl Librarian, my blog is a wordpress one. I'm hoping it will help me to organise all my online stuff. I've had a blog for a while but haven't used it much so this may encourage me. Jenny H
Hello Sue - so you'll have a complete brand new school? Amazing & a great challenge. I'm doing cpd23 because I've spent far too long reading & hearing about all sorts of applications without doing anything myself. Should be a good summer!
ReplyDeleteWow, a new school! I will be starting at a school new to me in Sept- hope to impress them with some whizzy new things!
ReplyDelete