And so to slideshare. This is a great way of viewing other people's slideshows, but as yet I haven't produced anything for others to follow. I'm concentrating on Prezi and all it's machinations which is automatically available for others to view. I've viewed some of the slideshows and presentations from the CILIP SLG conference and some fabulous display ideas for our LRC. It could be a way to show off remorselessly because you can stop 'copying' by others and allow viewing only. This isn't a new tool, but has been around for some time in the background. Those who belong to the SLN on Yahoo groups will know and love it well.
I've been asked to run a small project in school using some of the tools from CPD23. I've chosen blogging. However, I wait with baited breath to know if I can go ahead with this, needing permissions from SLT, as most blogging software is net based and not just internal to our school. Hopefully they will be enlightended, and trusting enough to let the project be launched.
So watch this space!
No comments:
Post a Comment